Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning in Spartunburg, SC
Upholstery Cleaning Services in Spartanburg, SC
Upholstery will lure soils, allergens, and dirt that cause to influence the fibers and blunt the looks. Vacuuming often with the upholstery tool will take away dirt and loose dirt from a fabric’s surface, however typically your upholstered cleaning is recommend 2 times a year.
Helping Hands upholstery cleaners are able to pull out all the dust and dirt that you can and cannot see. Over time this can decrease problems with allergies. Not only that, upholstery cleaning solution is much stronger than the ones commonly found in stores for day to day spills and small stains.
We are providing upholstery cleaning services in Spartanburg,
Greenville, Union and Gaffney County Only…
Located on 2325 Country Club Rd Spartanburg SC 29302
We have the best upholstery cleaner in Spartanburg having the flexibility to grasp what your upholstered furnishings needed to be cleansed.
Call Us Now 864-573-8886 for Same Day Service availability
Book us with the green link on the side of the page..
Additional Item that we can clean in your home or office!!
Couch Cleaning $85
Love Seat Cleaning $ 75
Chair Cleaning $ 65
Extra Pillows $3
Area Rugs $1.25 and $35 pick up and delivery.
For all of your carpet cleaning needs no matter how big or small, let us give you a hand, a helping hand!
Protect Your Investment:
When it comes to upholstered furniture , These are one of the most expensive items in your home. So caring these items should be just as important as lawn care or cleaning your home. Vacuuming your upholstery regularly is the single most important thing that you can do to prolong the life of your investment.
Benefits of Upholstery Cleaning
We suggest cleaning your upholstered furniture 2-3 times per month if you have pets. This will help with the pet dander that is present in the home. Otherwise cleaning your furniture at least 1-2 times per month will be just fine.Upholstery cleaning 2 times per year by an professional upholstery cleaning company will also increase the longevity of your investment.
Why shouldn’t you use an upholstery cleaner rental to clean your entire upholstery furniture?
- How Long Does it Take to Clean upholstered furniture?
- The average time for furniture upholstery cleaning will vary from 30-60 minutes or longer in rare cases.
How Long Does It Take for Couch to Dry After Cleaning?
Depending on the material, some upholstered frames dry before we have a tendency to leave, however, some cushions, reckoning on the fillings, will take up to twenty-four hours to dry absolutely.
- Upholstery Cleaning Cost – In most cases not only can we save you time but also money… By the time you buy all the upholstery cleaning products that you think you’ll need to complete the job, pick up the machine and take it back to the store when you are finished, you will have spent more money and time then if you had called upholstery cleaning specials of helping hands to take care of your furniture.
Tested and Proved upholstery cleaning services:
- The Bane-Clene Carpet Care System is a tested, proven and unique carpet cleaning system, which will safely freshen and clean your carpets.
- Bane-Clene is a warm water extraction carpet cleaning system which uses no abrasive brushes or harsh chemicals. Pressures, temperatures and the pH of the cleaning agent are all carefully controlled.
- Bane-Clene leaves carpets soft, the texture restored, the colors brightened and better able to withstand future soiling.
- More than 95% of the moisture from cleaning is recovered with the Bane-Clene System. Carpets dry quickly, stay cleaner and last longer.