Residential Carpet Cleaning
4 Rooms and a Hallway $120 Spartanburg, Union SC and Gaffney SC Carpet Cleaning Special !!
Use the Book Now to the right of the screen…
Move In and Move Out Cleaning Services are available.
We can combine Cleaning Services and Carpet Cleaning all in a day!
We also clean upholstery
4 Rooms and a Hallway $120 Spartanburg & Greenville County Only..
Our completions Service Master, Zerorez and Stanley Steamer are more than $150 plus
Winter Carpet Cleaning Deals
Call Us Now 864-573-8886
Protect Your Investment
Furniture Cleaning Special
Couch Cleaning $75 Love Seat Cleaning $65 Chair Cleaning $55
Extra Pillows $3
When it comes to carpet, it is one of the most expensive items in your home. So caring for it should be just as important as lawn care or cleaning your home. Vacuuming your carpet regularly is the single most important thing that you can do to prolong the life of your investment. We suggest cleaning your carpet 2-3 times per week if you have pets. This will help with the pet dander that is present in the home. Otherwise cleaning your carpet at least 1-2 times per week will be just fine.
Carpet Cleaning or as some would call it (Steam Cleaning) 2 times per year will also increase the longevity of your investment. How? Well we are able to pull out all the dust and dirt that you can and cannot see. Over time this can decrease problems with allergies. Not only that, our vacuum/water solution is much stronger than the ones commonly found in stores for day to day spills and small stains.
Why shouldn’t you use a machine or rent one to clean your entire home?
- TIME – Most home have anywhere between 1500 to 2000 sq.ft. of carpet that will take up all of your day. Helping Hands will be in and out of you home in most cases 1 to 2 hours max. That way you can enjoy the rest of your day.
- MOLD – These machines leave the carpet way to wet. Your carpet could be wet for more than 24 to 48 hours!! Trouble could be looming in the form of mold. With Helping Hands service most carpets are dry within four to six hours.
- EXPENSIVE – In most cases not only can we save you time but also money… By the time you buy all the chemicals that you think you’ll need to complete the job, pick up the machine and take it back to the store when you are finished, you will have spent more money and time then if you had called Helping Hands to take care of your carpet cleaning needs.
- Room size- 250 sq.ft. and below equal one room.
Tested and Proved Carpet Cleaning System
- The Bane-Clene Carpet Care System is a tested, proven and unique carpet cleaning system, which will safely freshen and clean your carpets.
- Bane-Clene is a warm water extraction carpet cleaning system which uses no abrasive brushes or harsh chemicals. Pressures, temperatures and the pH of the cleaning agent are all carefully controlled.
- Bane-Clene leaves carpets soft, the texture restored, the colors brightened and better able to withstand future soiling.
- More than 95% of the moisture from cleaning is recovered with the Bane-Clene System. Carpets dry quickly, stay cleaner and last longer.
For all of your carpet cleaning needs no matter how big or small, let us give you a hand, a helping hand!
The quickest way to clean a microwave oven is to place a wet towel inside and run it on High for 3-5 minutes. You don't need a science lesson to know that the steam from the towel will soften the grime. Once the towel cool down, use them to wipe the oven's interior.
If you’re anything like me, you have about a dozen extra pillow cases laying around in a spare closet. Wait, is that just me? Use one to slide onto the blades of your ceiling fans, and then wipe the blades off inside the case. No more dust in your face! So quick and...